London, England -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/06/2017 -- The moving day can be quite daunting to many, whether it is moving homes or moving offices, however one leading removals company, Man and Van, has recently provided some tips on how to make the day stress-free.
Tips on How to Make Moving Stress-Free provided by the company included:
1. It's vital that all the important documents for the move are easily accessible.
2. Clean rooms down when they have been cleared out, this doesn't just save time but also makes it look presentable to the new owners or if you decide to rent it out.
3. When moving homes, it is important to create space for potential furniture which you want to buy, that is why it is advised to get rid of anything you don't need or use to create space and save time.
4. Always label boxes and put similar items together, this makes it easier when unpacking in the new home.
5. Checklists are useful especially when you have multiple things to organise, by ticking off things you have done it can make the day a lot less stressful.
A spokesperson from Man and Van was keen to comment saying, "We think it is important to provide people with tips of how to have an enjoyable and stress-free day. Organisation is the key to anything successful, and we believe that with organisation and professional help you can actually enjoy the moving day. If you would like a stress-free day then please don't hesitate to get in contact, we provide a 5-Star customer service and have been in this business since 2009"
About Man and Van
Man and Van are a professional removals company that has been helping people move their belongings in and around London since 2009. Man and Van always provide their customers with a 5-Star service and ensure a stress-free move.
For further information visit their website: www.man-van.co.uk.
Company name: Man and Van
Tel: 0203 633 4655
Contact person: Michael Thomas
Address: 384B Green Lanes, London, N13 5PD
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
0203 633 4655
Email: Click to Email Michael Thomas